User Submitted Content Policy
GoodHuman is a platform to discover, discuss, connect on, and share all things ethical and sustainable in a safe space. We are here to connect like-minded people who elevate the voices of humans, animals, and the planet through the power of positive storytelling.
Your content submission will thrive if it fits into one of these Topics of Interest:
- Sustainable fashion
- Ethical production
- Social Equality
- Fair trade
- Sustainable lifestyle
- Reduce, reuse, recycle (or zero waste)
- Vegan (or cruelty free)
- Clean beauty
- Climate solutions
- Ocean health
- Sustainable packaging
- Giving back
Visit our Discover page and explore any streamboard feeds for some examples of approved content.
GoodHuman will remove the submission of any content (sourced or personal) that:
- Is illegal
- Is racist
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, bullies, or encourages others to do so
- Contains confidential information
- Uses GoodHuman to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift that involves any goods and services
- Is spam
- Is NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content
- Overt self-promotion*
*This includes using Community Voice to only share your own personal and created content, driving traffic back to your content in our Discussions, etc.
- Posted Content: if any content posted from users does not fall in line with our criteria stated above, we will remove the post. We will always provide the user with a specific reason for removing their content.
- When submitted content is declined and removed, the user can review that post from their Posts tab located on their Profile screen. There will be a banner placed over it with a “Reason” button and a “Guidelines” button to reiterate our posting policy.
- Message in Discussions: for any messages that go against our guidelines, we will simply remove the message and follow-up with that user through a Direct Message providing a reason and a warning.
If we notice a user regularly posting content that goes against GoodHuman’s mission after a few warnings, we reserve the right to ban that user from the GoodHuman platform.
While participating, it’s important to keep in mind this value above all others: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy GoodHuman for what it is.
The goal with our User Submitted Content Policy is to make being a GoodHuman easier, but it is not perfect. No policy can be. We encourage ethical practices. We support you as a sustainability thought leaders. We want the curious to come together and use our platform to source and share the progress for humans, animals and the planet.
If you have ideas to improve the policy please use the Feedback section of the GoodHuman mobile app. We look forward to your input.