You’re a GoodHuman, we’re just here to make that easier. We believe in empowering our users by educating our community to understand their responsible, sustainable, and ethical purchases with a positive impact.
As GoodHumans, we…
- Uphold the same principles we request from our community and all content present.
- Inspire ourselves and others to make better choices for the planet and all of its inhabitants.
- Educate, inform and empower; never shame nor exclude.
- Take action, knowing we are all working to be GoodHumans for ourselves and others.
We believe in brands that…
- Prioritize ethical production and human rights.
- Create lasting products whose life cycles are regenerative, responsible and sustainable.
- Employ and empower a fair and diverse workforce.
- Lead with transparency in principle and practice.
Our Vetting Methodology
- Independent certifications and mission-driven associations including B Corp, Fair Trade Certified, Leaping Bunny, WRAP Certified, and more
- The Toxic 23 – A comprehensive list of 23 toxic ingredients never found on GoodHuman
- Transparency – in principle and practice with a positive impact on humans, animals, and the planet. This includes a deeper dive into a brand’s “what, why, and how”
- Community-driven discourse – we invite citizen-led brand and product submissions and challenges to help define what is featured in the GoodHuman community
- Other research and direct dialogue – internally conducted research, collaborative discussions with brands and more
These guidelines are designed to harness and promote communal collaboration toward building a better world. The GoodHuman team understands that neither we nor our methodology are perfect. We believe this approach can help others make more mindful choices through transparency and accessible information, along with the fearless endeavor to share that knowledge.
Have a suggestion for us? We want to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you think.